Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days on most of our products that are in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- If you have any questions about your order or an item, please call us at 1-800-381-7977 during our regular business hours.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. It means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- Orders are processed in order they are received. Normal processing can take between 24 and 48 hours. Upon verification and approval of payment, your merchandise will be shipped out as soon as possible. Shipping times represent the time it normally takes your package to arrive from the day we actually send it out, not from the day you submit your order. Additionally, processing & shipping times do not include non-business days (i.e., Saturdays, Sundays, & holidays). While we maintain a huge stock of all our products, it is wise to call us for availability if your order is especially urgent. If for some unforeseen reason, an item is no longer available or will be backordered for an extended period of time, you will be notified. Most items on this website are generally available to be shipped within 1-14 business days. Once shipped, most products will arrive within 3 to 7 business days depending on the destination. Your receipt of electronic or other forms of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Wine Coolers Empire reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We may require additional verifications before accepting any order.
If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, most items will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours after an item shipped to the email address you provided when checking out.
We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states.
Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items wlll not be delivered without an appointment.
We ship via UPS and FedEx for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories. Large items are shipped via Motor Freight Standard curbside delivery. Most delivery times take around 3 to seven business days for delivery. If you require faster shipping, please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-888-407-7770 for expedited shipping rates.
Carefully inspect all merchandise before signing the release with the freight carrier.
If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 381-7977.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Whenever you purchase a safe from our store, you will be able to check what type of delivery service is needed, what your options are, and which type is great for your location. Please read all the information below to check which one best fits your order. Shipping small safes is a bit easier but when it comes to bigger safes, they are way heavier and will need special trucks and procedures to make sure your order arrives in great condition.
For curbside delivery --- meaning where your street meets your driveway --- for over 150 lbs orders safes, American Pride Safes & Security offers FREE shipping service for all of our valued customers. All curbside shipments for over 150 lbs safes are delivered via trusted freight companies. All safes and vault doors are shipped with a wood pallet to help deliver your orders in the best condition.
- All freight companies do not and can't deliver to a "dead end" streets. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email for other possible shipping options.
- Limited accessed locations and remote areas require additional fees for from freight companies. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email to check if your area is in our remote areas' list so we can also give you a quote for possible additional fees.
- Some zip codes are considered beyond service points, including ferry points, from the service centers and may require additional fees. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email if you are not sure if your location is inside our service area for a custom quote.
Limited Access Locations
- Airports and Areas Inside the Airport Property
- Carnivals, Camps, and Fairs
- Colleges, Universities, and Schools
- Construction Sites
- Country Clubs
- Court Houses
- Day Cares
- Farms, Ranches, and Parks
- Golf Courses
- Hotels, Motels, and Resorts
- Medical Sites and Urgent Care Establishments
- Military Bases
- Mini or Individual Storage Units
- Mining Sites and Quarries
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Nursing and/or Retirement Homes
- Religious Establishments like Churches, Mosques, Temples, Convents, etc.
- Restaurants, Bars, and Night Clubs
- Outdoor Flea Markets
Inside business delivery service is a threshold delivery but for businesses only. This service will take the product off the truck and push it in your business' doorway. It will only include 1 driver who will lower the safe down to the ground via liftgate and push it through the doorway of your business establishment. The said doorway should be wide enough to fit a standard-sized pallet. If you are unsure if your doorway is wide enough for inside business delivery service, please, do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email.
The driver will not do the following:
- The driver will NOT remove the product off the pallet or dispose of the packaging.
- The driver will NOT move the product to its final spot
- The driver will NOT be able to push the pallet into your business' doorway if there is any special flooring or tiles in it because it can damage your tiles or flooring.
Inside business delivery service is for BUSINESSES only and NOT available for residential customers. But if you want your safe delivered inside your home you can choose White Glove Inside Delivery.
White Glove Inside Delivery
If you need white glove inside delivery service, call us at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email for a custom quote.
Reminder, white glove inside delivery service is not always guaranteed. There are areas where it is not available and most of the time, it will depend on the driver and crew if they feel safe to complete the delivery. If the driver and crew feel unsafe, the driver and the white glove inside delivery company have the authority to deliver curbside. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email if you are not sure if you qualify for white glove inside delivery service.
Big Packages (Over 1500 lbs)
American Pride Safes & Security have trucks with liftgates specifically made to handle safes over 1500 lbs. To receive a safe this heavy, you will need a forklift or loading dock. If you do not have either of these two, we can recommend a company near you and in your local area who can deliver your safe inside your home or business. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email if you have questions.
Shipping Locations & Restrictions
American Pride Safes & Security currently ship within the Contiguous United States. Some shipping restrictions may also apply to customers who live on restricted places, on an island with no or limited access via a bridge, ferry, or remote locations in the US. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email if you have questions regarding the delivery to your specific location.
When the item reaches your city or a city near yours, the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time. Remember, the item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
Your order will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be delivered curbside - where your street meets your driveway.
Make sure the driver wait while you open the box and inspect the product inside. The driver is required to wait for you while you are inspecting your package.
If by some instance, the driver refused to wait, when signing the delivery receipt you can write "DRIVER REFUSED INSPECTION, POSSIBLE CONCEALED DAMAGE"
Please inspect your order thoroughly and carefully for any signs of damages, dents, and scratches. Remember, DON'T sign the delivery receipt if you suspect or see any signs of damage.
Remember, take photos and/or videos as evidence. This will strengthen your case when there are damages in your order.
Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials to be able to properly process your return without any problems.
When the carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open cartons, or items are missing, make sure to let the driver know and include them in the delivery receipt. Don’t forget to take photos/videos for evidence.
What about products damaged in transit?
All items damaged in transit can be exchanged as long as you contact us within 24 hours of the delivery receipt.
Damaged products must have the original box, packaging materials, manuals, and accessories.
Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product.
Please make sure the product is available and ready for pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays. If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself.
Please call us ASAP at 1-800-381-7977 to return or report a damaged product.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you want to cancel your order with us, please do so quickly, most of our products are shipped within 1 to 3 business days. You must receive a confirmation of your cancellation either over the phone and/or by email for it to be "officially canceled". Once an item has shipped, the terms of our Returns policy will take effect. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 30% on orders once they have shipped.
*** SPECIAL ORDERS, CUSTOM OR MODIFIED ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELED OR RETURNED ***
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any return freight costs for BOTH directions (from the warehouse to you, and back to the warehouse) and 30% restocking fee. The purchase price minus these fees and costs will then be refunded to you when the warehouse processes your item. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
Charges will be deducted from the refunded amount and will only be issued via the original credit card used when the customer placed the order.
Returns & Refund Policy
Products may be returned within 14 days or 2 weeks of delivery. Returns must be in its original packaging and new condition with all included hardware, warranties, instructions, manuals, registration information, and all packaging materials. Please call our customer support at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email to request a Return Authorization Number. Upon approval of your return application, American Pride Safes & Security will provide you, the customer, the appropriate shipping instructions and the return address. Invalid returns without the approved Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
All refunded products are subjected to 30% restocking fee plus our shipping cost to your location. Refunds will be processed through the original Credit Card and will be the original purchase price minus our shipping costs to your location plus a 30% restocking fee.
Return shipments must be paid by you, the customer, and delivered to our warehouse with adequate shipping insurance. Please choose a reliable Freight carries which gives a tracking number, shipping insurance, and proper packaging as American Pride Safes & Security will not be held liable for any lost or damaged returns. All returned products will be inspected by our warehouse staff to determine if the returned product meets our stated criteria. Refunds will not be issued if there are missing parts, warranties, instructions, manuals, registration information, and packaging materials, or if the product cannot be resold as new.
Unauthorized returns or without prior approval will be returned to the customers' freight to collect. Please Remember: Gun Safes that are "Built to Order" are NOT covered by our 14-Day Return Policy as they are manufactured based on the customer's specifications and are not stocked at our warehouse.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer support at 1-800-381-7977 or send an email as soon as possible to determine if your order has been shipped. If the product has been shipped before you process your cancellation, the item may be returned according to our Return Policy (original purchase price minus our shipping costs to and from your location plus 30% restocking fees apply). Gun Safes that are "Built to Order" cannot be canceled once the manufacturer received the order and the production begins (usually 24 hours from the date of order, excluding weekends/holidays).
Damaged Goods or Missing Items
All products must be inspected at the time of delivery for any damages, scratches, or dents. If the product is found to be damaged or contain scratches or dents, we require you to refuse to accept the product. All freight claims and shortages should be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. Failure to note any freight shortages and claims on the bill of lading makes you, the recipient, responsible for all freight shortages and/or damages. American Pride Safes & Security will gladly help you with the re-shipment of the replacement of your order when you, the recipient, properly noted the damage and/or shortages during the delivery.
For damaged or defective goods, we usually process for parts replacement or a new product of the same model with no charge. If you decide that you do not want a replacement, the item can only be returned to us according to our 14-Day Return Policy.
Refused deliveries not covered under our Damaged Goods Policy should be refunded the original purchase price minus our actual shipping cost to and from the shipping location plus a 30% restocking fee.
We, American Pride Safes & Security, reserve the right to refuse to ship any product or order for any reason, including the cost and shipping restrictions. In some rare event that we refuse to ship your order, we will make sure to issue a refund as soon and quickly as possible.