Hollon In Ground Floor Safe B2500 Review
Featuring a durable all-steel body, the Hollon In Ground Floor Safe B2500 provides an amazingly spacious interior and but in a very compact size easily hidden by covering a rug or carpet. It features an outer door with a pry-resistant UL Listed Group II S&G dial lock protected by a drill-resistant hardplate made of hardened steel for optimum protection against theft but still very affordable. This safe comes with a heavy-duty full-length dead bar behind the hinge preventing the door from being removed during forced entry.
- B rated floor safe for foundations
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- Spring-loaded relocking device
- Full-length dead bar
- Powder-coated for more durable protection
- U.L. listed Group 2 lock, with relocker to protect against burglary attempts
- 5 chrome-plated solid steel locking bolts
- Air-spring bar enable the door can be opened easily
- Drill resistant hardplate to protect the lock
If you are looking for the best floor safe from Hollon at an affordable price, the Hollon In Ground Floor Safe B2500 is the one for you! But if you want a different sized one but love the features of this Hollon In Ground Floor Safe, you can check out the other Hollon In Ground Floor Safes now!
Dimensions (H x W x D):
||14.9" x 13.5" x 17.5"|
|Interior Dimensions (H x W x D):||12.9" x 10.9" x 11.3"|
|Storage Capacity:||0.92 cu.ft.|
Buy the Hollon In Ground Floor Safe B2500 today!
Hollon Safe backs all our fireproof safes with a lifetime warranty against fire. We will gladly replace any Hollon Fireproof Safe that has been damaged in a fire with the same or a comparable model to include all freight costs to the original address of purchase. Customers will be required to supply all requested documents to an authorized Hollon Safe representative prior to replacement. Additional Gun Safe Fire & Burglary Warranty.
Starting January 2015 Hollon Safe warranties all parts and labor, including all Hollon digital components, on all safes purchased for period of 1 year from date of purchase against manufacture defects. We provide a 2-year warranty on all replacement parts. Extended warranty includes Hollon digital components. Other brand digital components, electronic keypads, will only be warranted for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Only digital components that are factory installed or installed by a Hollon Safe technician prior to shipment will be covered under this 1 year warranty. Hollon Safe will not warranty any digital component installed on safes that are installed within a floor. This warranty does not cover any damages caused by mishandling, neglect, water, tampering, improper installation, removal and/or re-installation of the safe. Hollon Safe must be notified within a period of seven days of the receipt of any safe damaged during shipping in order to uphold the warranty and/or damage claims. Warranties on damage claims will only be accepted if the customer has properly executed the outlined Damage and Delivery Policy and Procedures. Re-setting of any combination on a Group II dial lock must be performed by a qualified locksmith otherwise the warranty will become void.
S&G® Spy-Proof® Dial Lock
Sargent & Greenleaf® Spy-Proof dial combination lock lets you save your combination or code with up to 1000000 possible options and combinations.
- It comes with 3 brass and aluminum combination wheels providing 1,000,000 theoretical/available combinations
- Designed and constructed to perform in the most demanding commercial applications
- Internal relock trigger secures the lock in the event of any kind of punch attacks from burglars
- 4-way drive cam allows mounting right-hand, left-hand, vertical-up, or vertical-down almost anyway you want
EMP Rated S&G® Spartan™ Electronic Lock
Sargent & Greenleaf® Spartan™ electronic lock is very user-friendly and lets you add 2 users based on the proven security. It is made simple to use and operator packed with stunning and outstanding security features.
- Simple, easy-to-use 2-user electronic lock
- You can add, delete, or temporarily enable or disable a 2nd user code at any time you want
- Comes with lock bolt relock verification signal (double beep/LED flash)
- Penalty lock-out after three wrong code entry attempts to make sure you or your 2nd user are the only once that can access your safe.
- Low battery signal
- Beeper volume toggle
- Uses motorized bolt-blocking technology and NOT shock-susceptible solenoids
- The safes Lock bolt is controlled by the movement of the safe’s boltwork.
- The lock's body is the same size as other standard S&G locks as well as its mounting footprint, allowing for easy retrofit. No need for additional boltwork or changes in mounting screw locations.
- It can also be handed for RH, LH, VU, and VD mounting
- The S&G Spartan™ PivotBolt™, which is on this electronic lock, automatically locks to re-secure the safe when the safe’s boltwork fully extends to its closed position.
- Spartan™ PivotBolt™ Advantage:
- The PivotBolt™ is connected by a cable to its keypad
- There’s no rigid spindle, so the lock does not have to be placed behind the keypad letting you place it almost anywhere
- The external battery is inside the keypad. This makes it very accessible even when your safe is locked.
- Its efficient lock design lets you change the battery significantly less often compared to other locks
SecuRam ScanLogic Basic Biometric Lock
SecuRam ScanLogic Basic is one of the most reliable and sturdy biometric lock ideal for any burglary, home, office, and gun safe. This lock features SecuRam's polycarbonate housing and an RF fingerprint sensor that lets you open your safe fast and quick without forsaking safety and security.
- Fast 1 second fingerprint access
- Its sensor quickly reads your fingerprint in any position and automatically unlocks your safe
- Save up to 15 Fingerprints
- Only the administrator fingerprint or code can be used to add new fingerprints in its database
- Uses active RF sensor for fast authentication and more reliable service
- Audible beeps on every click and green/red light indicators makes its easy for you to program
- Stealth mode lets you turn beeper on/off
- 4,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern
- Changing its battery is easy with our SureLock Battery Management system. Just release the lever and pull down its battery compartment then change the battery
SecuRam ScanLogic Audit Biometric Lock
SecuRam ScanLogic Audti is one of the most reliable and sturdy biometric lock ideal for commercial or business applications. It comes with rugged stainless steel construction with optical fingerprint authentication system and up to 500 event audit reporting.
- Supports up to 30 fingerprints with SecuRam's patented OneTouch fingerprint verification system
- Support hierarchical user management --- Super, Manager, Supervisor, and User Fingerprints/Codes
- Unique Self-Learning biometric function that ensures easy operation
- Lets you have up to 500 event date and time stamped audit trail
- Comes with Programmable Time Delay 0-99 minutes; 0-15 minute Time Window
- Lets you control up to 4 locks and authorize user access for each lock
- 4,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery (AC Power optional)
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts and gifts with every order just to make your day a little better. Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.